BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beginning of Summer


So summer is finally here thank goodness!! Daisy and I went for a walk today at the Brian Brown Greenway. Poor little thing was about to pant her head off after we finished our 2 mile trek. Summer means lot of things...walking, running, reading, warm weather, and sun tans!! (except I don't really get tan)

I'll find out in a couple of weeks whether I can work at WestStar or not. I'd be thrilled to work there, but we'll see how financials go. If not, I'll be back on the job hunting trail. It's a tad frustrating trying to find a job. Having a Master's and trying to find an entry level job is nearly impossible. My undergrad is pretty much useless around here so I had to get my masters to be worth anything. I'd absolutely love to work at the university if something came up. So, it's just praying that something comes up.

Anywho, something I'm positive will come up and it'll be perfect.

0 comments: