BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Days

I am so sick of snow days it isn't even funny. First of all, I've missed three Finance classes in a row and I know that it is going to be "revenge of the professor" next class period. And I am never very productive on snow days. It's just a good excuse to be very lazy I guess, but I've kept the house relatively clean, but still, I could have accomplished a lot more.

I do like them for the simple fact of not having to see a single person except for Chris. Some days I just need time away from everybody except little Daisy.

Not a lot has happened since I last posted I guess except all the snow. Chris and I did have a good Valentine's Day. We really celebrated it on Friday with the Valentainner at First Baptist. Chris was kind enough to give me Reese's hearts in plenty of time to eat them before Lent rolled around tomorrow. I'm giving up sweets and snacking. Those are my two vices. I'd be thin as a rail if it weren't for chocolate and snack cravings throughout the day. Hopefully I'll be able to break my dependence during the next few weeks.

If you aren't giving anything up for Lent, I highly encourage it. It is a great way to worship God.

0 comments: