BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

SNOW!

I really really really hope it snows tomorrow! I kind of doubt it is going to, well at least enough for them to cancel school tomorrow, but still I hope it does.

School has started, which I think I mentioned last post. I think this is going to be a great semester even if it's just because of my attitude this semester. In the fall, I went into it knowing that it was going to be one of the most difficult ones and I was right. So just knowing that I have easier classes is a load off.

My granddad has decided after all he went through to stop dialysis completely. We don't know how long he'll after without it, but he says he doesn't want people to control his life anymore. I can understand that, but he has just really given up I think.

So prayers for my family please as well all go through this process...and pray for my granddad.

0 comments: