Boy, do I love cooking...well baking really. Or anything with sugar in it. I'm watching Julia and Julie with Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. I don't really have a hobby and as I was thinking that thought, Julia's man friend asked her what she really like to do...she said "eat". Well, that's what I like to do!
I made chocolate chip cookies the other day for gifts with the ONLY recipes there is...Toll House. Well, Chris requested white chocolate chip cookies. I've figured out the PERFECT way to bake cookies. The trick is to take them out of the oven about a minute before they are done. They you let them sit on the pan until it is safe to take them to a cooling rack. They come out crunchy on the edges and super soft and chewy in the middle. Just the way I like them!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Cooking
Posted by Jackie Johnson at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This time my stupid pictures are in reverse order...read the blog backwards.
Hey Jackie! Glad to see you have a blog. btw the pictures always show up in reverse. I have to put them in backwards from the way I want them. Its annoying. They should really fix that! And those cookies look yum!!
Post a Comment