
Here's the picture of my rainboots from the last post that I mentioned them in. Needless to say, the day I wore them it rained ...nada, zip, zero! The next day, when I conveniently forgot them...it poured!
Prayer request time. My Pa has finally agreed to this past week to undergo dialysis. It is such a huge blessing because after all the problem he went through getting his port put in, he'd refused to do it. But for some miraculous reason, last weekend he decided that he'd go through it after all. So pray for his patience and endurance and all the patience and endurance for my mom and aunts.
The second thing is Sam's family who just lost his grandmother about a week ago. Chris and I are going to the visitation tomorrow.
Also, I'm really excited about one of my classes this semester. It is called organizational theory and I really like it! It's basically the psychology of business. I wish that I could think up some career that did that and I'd be all for it. I've only been to one class so far, but I'm really going to like it. It's also a plus that I get to put my new MacBook to use because all of his material comes off blackboard, so he encouraged us to bring our laptops.
I've also started going to a ladies bible study at church. It serves two purposes. I don't know very many people in the church and I'd like to meet some and also I just needed a good bible study to get into. The series is called Sisters. Chris's Aunt Carmen is leading it, so it's going to be nice spending some time with her. Well, guess that's it for now!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Crazy Rainboots (Cont.)
Posted by Jackie Johnson at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment